There are several bands called Delirium around the world, please see below for a bio of each band, categorized by number:
1) ** DELIRIUM ** From Honduras Central America, comes a unique proposition: This is the rock of the third world. Delirium is one of the pillars in the Honduran Rock/Metal scene, a voice that speaks to the Central American rockers and especially the Hondurans.
Delirium was founded in 1990 when a group of college students without major lights, gives life to the project that grew into the iconic pillar of the rock scene in Honduras today. The band has been active since then, organizing their own concerts in major cities. Delirium has also participated in several major Central American festivals.
Delirium has shared the stage in Honduran land with rock legends such as; Paul Di'Anno ( ex member of Iron Maiden ), Baron Rojo ( Spain ), Angeles del Infierno ( Spain ), Lucifer ( Mexico ), Mago de Oz ( Spain ), In Costa Rica with Overkill, Mayhem, Suffocation, Stratovarius, Massacre, Arkona, among others.
The musical style of Delirium comprises a wide range of sub-genres, and you can find a little of everything in their repertoire; slow and meditative, rapid and violent themes, many of their songs are somewhere in the middle and some are simply outside the common stream of international rock. However Delirium is characterized by a section of inventive rhythm, powerful guitar riffs, harmonized melody lines, melodic and quick solos, sung powerful and versatile.
A particular aspect of Delirium is the philosophy underlying the contents of their lyrics, true urban poetry that transcends prefabricated positions and transmits the primordial human feeling. The topics can be approached from a disturbing vision of society in the Third World, even deep voyages inside one's self.
You can listen to Delirium's Albums on last.fm and Spotify.
Albums such as: (Delirium), (Xibalbá), (Abismo), (En Vivo Parte I), (En Vivo Parte II), (Los Signos del Fauno), (Tiempo, Límites y Espacio).
2) Delirium is an important band in the history of Italian progressive rock music, having been active since 1970. They originally formed in Genoa during the late 1960s as I SAGITTARI and their line-up consisted of Ettore Vigo (keyboards), Peppino Di Santo (drums, vocals), Mimmo Di Martino (acoustic guitar) and Marcello Reale (bass). The later arrival of Ivano Fossati (vocals, keyboards, flute) completed the band, whose early musical style was a mix of the so-called Italian melodic tradition and UK progressive influences. Band split in 1975. Several former members (Dimopoli, Reale, Di Santo) attempted to revive the band in 1996 but the real reunion came about when Vigo, Di Santo and Grice got together and, through their new association with Black Widow Records, released the live album ''Vibrazioni Notturne'' in 2007. New members Fabio Chighini (bass) and Roberto Solinas (guitar) seem to have brought new ideas and freshness to the band. Albuyms: Dolce Acqua (1971), Lo Scemo E Il Villaggio (1972), Delirium III (Viaggio Negli Archipelagi Del Tempo) (1974), Il Nome Del Vento (2009)
3) A death/doom metal band from Holland formed in 1988. They had a self-titled demo in 1988 a demo titled "Amputation" in 1989. They released their first and only album in 1990 title "Zzooouhh" on Prophecy Records.
4) A Los Angeles art metal band formed in 2008 under the name Saboteur. They released their first album "Greatest Hits, Vol. 2" in late 2009 on Shazam Records.
5) A melodic death metal band from Mexico formed in 1997 under the name Tears of Blood. They released a demo and two EPs.
6) A Pagan/Viking metal band from Franconia, Germany. Released a Free-Demo and record their first Album in Novembre 2010
7) A jazz quartet from Finland and Denmark. Their debut album Delirium was released in 2002 on Fiasko Records.
8) A prog rock band from Poland.
9) A female fronted punk band from Germany.
10) A prog rock band from Mexico that released an album in 1984.
11) A rock group from Slovenia.
12) A dutch punk/hardcore (nederpunk) band.
13) A Finnish Thrash/Death Groove Metal band from Helsinki, Finland, formed in 2013. They released their debut demo "Contrast" 23/4/2013.
14) A Portuguese R&B girlband with three members of African descent: Vânia de Oliveira, Carla Leão and Mónica Sofia. They rose to prominence in the late 90s and early 00s. They had a nation-wide hit with Tudo para ti (Amor).
Other bands with this name include: A Swiss thrash metal band, a Chilean doom metal band, a Polish death metal band and an American death metal band.